We are looking for our next server geek to undertake the position of Systems Engineer at NetShop ISP in Larnaca, Cyprus. You will be exposed to multiple technologies and we guarantee new, exciting challenges on a daily basis! Moreover, in this role, you will have an opportunity to work in a fact-paced, challenging environment with multi-vendor technologies to satisfy customers from various industries (Fintech, ICT, Commerce, Marketing, etc).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support for L1 and L2 Tech Support inquiries
- Setup, Test and/or Provision hosting services to customers within the defined SLA's
- Coordinate tasks to be handled by engineers in remote data centers
- Investigate, Troubleshoot and provide resolution to incidents affecting the Company's infrastructure (internal systems, client services, remote data centers network infrastructure, etc)
- Assist in developing, managing and improving tasks & scripts through automation
- Assist in the on-going maintenance & improvement of the Company's global data centers infrastructure
- Update Technical Wiki with Troubleshoot scenarios and technical how-to articles
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- Computer Science Bachelor degree
- Excellent knowledge of server hardware and related components
- Experience with Virtualization technologies and hypervisors
- Knowledge of managing Windows and Linux Servers
- Excellent use of English language (written and verbal)
Knowledge of routing/switching principles and experience with Cisco network devices will be considered an advantage.
- 13th Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Half-day Off on your Birthday
- Opportunity for further education, professional development and certifications
Apply For The Job - Systems Engineer
Once you submit the form, our HR Department will contact you via email and request your CV.