NetShop Internet Services is an Award Winning Data Center Services Provider established in 2004. With a privately-owned Data Center infrastructure in niche locations around the globe, NetShop ISP is looking for a talented, hard-working and ambitious individual to conquer the role of Digital Marketing Executive.
About the role:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning and execution of the Company’s digital strategy in the global markets. You will play a leading role in the development and implementation of the acquisition, retention and customer portfolio growth strategy to support international growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will help to:
- Increase revenue through marketing strategies for acquiring new customers
- Plan, Execute and Monitor of various hosting product campaigns targeted to existing customers
- Plan, Monitor & Optimize the ongoing company presence in social media to create/enhance brand awareness
- Monitor the performance of paid campaigns and organic activity in social media.
- Identify and implement the necessary measures to improve website conversions.
- Identify and implement new tactics to increase sales performance.
- Coordinate and execute marketing plans related to the company’s participation in Exhibitions and Conferences, mainly in Europe.
- Plan and Coordinate the translation process of the company’s Digital Marketing strategy in various languages.
- Prepare and coordinate email marketing activities.
- Assist with the launch of new products, re-branding of existing ones and organize the long-term advertising plan for each of them.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- Experience with Email Marketing software and Social Media Platforms & Tools.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing digital ads placement. (Google Search, Display etc).
- Experience working with international remote teams
- 2 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- A background within the technology/IT industry within an ecommerce environment will be considered a big plus.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of paid social media (Twitter Ads, LinkedIn ads) and follower of trends in the B2B social media landscape.
Location: Larnaca, Cyprus
Employment Type: Full-time
- 13th Salary
- Half-day off on your Birthday
- Annual Performance Bonus