We are looking for our next operations enthusiast to join the team as an Operations Administrator at NetShop ISP in Larnaca. You will play a vital role in supporting our company's day-to-day operations from handling CRM administration to providing assistance on internal and external projects. A keen eye for detail will be crucial as you monitor our billing system and oversee essential functions that keep our operations running seamlessly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the administration of the Company’s CRM System (products, customer data, updates, etc).
- Assist with the coordination of both internal and customer-facing projects according to the Company’s Quality Management System (ISO9001).
- Assist with the implementation and optimization of the Company’s operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting Customers with billing related queries in liaison with the Company’s CFO.
- Assist with Affiliate commissions reporting in liaison with the Company’s CFO.
- Responsible for Customer Agreements in liaison with various departments.
- Assist the CFO with all Referral Affiliates Payouts & Reporting.
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in both Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Experience with CRM administration is a plus
- Proficiency in using computers, web-based applications and instant messengers
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speech
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient multitasking ability
- Familiarity with essential legal and regulatory documents
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proficient in data entry and regular reporting
- 13th Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Half-day Off on your Birthday
- Opportunity for further education, professional development and certifications
Apply For The Job - Operations Administrator
Once you submit the form, our HR Department will contact you via email and request your CV.