A cloud backup solution protects your company’s data so you can always restore your critical business systems. However, in case of a serious outage like one caused by fire, your backup files will be safe – but it will take days or even weeks to bring the applications back online. When it comes to critical business systems and customer-facing services, each hour of downtime costs money and jeopardizes your reputation. In fact, a single unplanned downtime can cost a Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) an average of €69,346 to €215,968, according to the IDC.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) minimizes recovery time by quickly spinning up the systems in a cloud datacenter. That means in case of a serious outage, you can count on getting back to business quickly.
|Cloud Backup||Disaster Recovery|
|Key Function||Protect data from loss||Recover Applications quickly after a Disaster|
|Application Recovery Time||Hours to Days||Minutes|
|Storage Type||Cold Storage||Hot Storage|
DRaaS with NetShop ISP
NetShop ISP’s DRaaS is an easy and affordable DRaaS solution, built on top of our Cloud Backup Solution, that protects critical corporate workloads by instantly spinning up IT systems in the managed cloud recovery site and recovering them to any similar or dissimilar hardware.
Zero Capital Investment (CapEx)
Protect your budget with no investments in an off-site DR facility, or in on-premises software and hardware.
Managed cloud recovery site
Leverage the full cloud infrastructure with the ability to failover to and run machines in the cloud.
Easy, intuitive solution
Enjoy a self-service web-based console for key operations like disaster recovery testing, failover, and failback.
Enable disaster recovery with a few clicks
Add and configure a cloud-based recovery server with just a few clicks using the intuitive web console.
Disaster recovery for any workload
Support all popular workloads – Windows and Linux, major hypervisors, and business applications.
- Secure off-site Recovery Infrastructure
- Failover to the Cloud Recovery Site
- Disaster Recovery Orchestration
- Fallback to Primary Site or to a new Location of your choice
- Instant Recovery of machines in a local, virtualized infrastructure
- Recovery to dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal, physical, virtual or cloud environments
- Non-disruptive failover testing to the Cloud
- Protection of data on 20+ Platforms, incvluding virtual, physical, and cloud-based servers
- Full image and file-level backups
- Wire range of Recovery options: entire machine, ESXi Configuration, single files and folders, databases, Office365, GSuite, etc
- Proactive anti-ransomware protection for Windows machines
Support Environments for Disaster Recovery
- Physical and Virtual Machines
- Virtualization Platforms
- VMWare VSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Linux KVM
- Citrix XenServer
Existing Customers signed up for any of NetShop ISP’s Cloud Backup Plans can add Disaster Recovery for the backed up machines & files in one simple click through our intuitive Cloud Backup panel.
Our Certified Team of Cyber Protection Specialists are always looking for new challenges and ways to help your Offline or Online business from recovering a Disaster, or ensuring that your business has taken all necessary measures (preventive) to allow a Disaster Recovery Scenario to be conducted successfully.
Contact us today via e-mail at email@example.com or on Skype (netshopisp) for a free consultation.