Introduction to NetShop ISP’s Awarded iGaming Hosting Services
Introduction to NetShop ISP's Awarded iGaming Hosting Services
Faster pagespeeds, modern tooling, superior web experiences, and lower costs. These are common reasons why innovative, forward-thinking businesses are moving to composable, Jamstack website architecture and selecting Gatsby as their frontend framework of choice.
However, effective security is one of the most essential benefits of a Gatsby site for any organization, especially for larger enterprises.
As online threats become more sophisticated, decoupling your backend systems from your frontend presentation layer has never been a smarter bet. And if you’re already running a decoupled web architecture, there’s even more you can do to reduce your risk by using Gatsby and our proven suite of security best practices.
Join Gatsby’s Head of Security, Mike Gualtieri, to learn:
- What risks are inherent to monolithic website architectures
- How a Jamstack/composable architecture addresses these risks
- How a static-by-default approach with Gatsby further reduces your websites attack surface
- How Gatsby scales to meet the security needs of enterprise businesses
- Best practices for layering additional security on your Gatsby site
We’ll also include a live demonstration of our security best practices and then have time for Q&A. If you are unable to attend, be sure to register to receive a human-captioned recording after the event.
Webinar has ended
Date: 2021-04-09 15:00:00 - 2021-04-09 17:00:00
Speakers: Katerina Burtsava