MetaQuotes, a leading trading software development company, announced a new release of its MT5 Web Terminal which comes with a redesigned interface and more customisations.
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 Web terminal supports currency, stock and futures trading from any browser and its operating system neutral, meaning it can be used on Windows, MacOS and Linux workstations, without extra software installation from users.
As per MetaQuotes announcement, the new MT5 web terminal offers a wide range of new features and functionalities, including:
- A mobile responsive interface for iOS and Android devices
- Economic Calendar events displayed on charts
- Significantly simplified interface
- Ability to request real accounts with a detailed registration form and document submission options
- More analytical objects with extended management options
- Convenient configuration of symbols in the Market Watch, along with the daily price change data
- Market entries and exits displayed on charts
- Support for price data subscriptions and the ability to receive delayed quotes
Companies with a valid web terminal license can setup the new version on their existing servers and start using it without extra fees, whilst companies without a web terminal license can request it from MetaQuotes portal.
Get Free Advise for all your Financial Technology Questions
NetShop ISP, a leading cloud and infrastructure hosting provider, is among the top technology companies in the Fintech sector that help brokers establish a secure and scalable infrastructure.
Check out our Forex solutions for a detailed list of how we can help you get started in the Financial industry, or scale your infrastructure worldwide to serve customers around the world.
Alternatively, contact our Forex specialists today for a 1:1 free consultation.