Backing up a company website is just as important as backing up any other company data. When a customer’s website crashes, not only is web content lost but revenues and loyal visitors are also lost. A company can lose their website for several reasons, not the least of which is when its site is hacked. According to Hosting Facts, 37,000 websites are hacked every day.
NetShop ISP, an official Acronis Partner, offers multiple Cloud Backup plans with 1-Click Restore feature. Today, system administrators, webmasters and IT managers who use the powerful Plesk Control Panel, can use the Acronis Backup Cloud extension which provides seamless integration for backup and recovery for Plesk web hosting servers.
Within the Plesk UI, administrators can easily enable or disable the self-service recovery feature in service plans or for individual customer subscriptions. Administrators can perform granular recovery of any file, folder, database, or entire server from the Plesk Admin UI. You can also perform backups on-demand, choose how often to back up, where to store
backup data, and view recovery activity across all hosted websites and accounts.
What Makes Acronis Cloud Backup Extension for Plesk Unique
- With Acronis’ full, image-based backups, administrators can protect entire servers and all the websites they contain
- The Acronis Backup agent performs incremental backups, reducing demand on the server and saving backup storage space
- Hosting customers can perform granular, self-service recovery of a website, or individual files, mailboxes, and databases using Acronis from the Plesk UI
- Acronis Backup Cloud provides backup for 16 data platforms using a single, easy-to-use, web-based, multi-tenant console
- With pre-packaged extensions and a RESTful API, service providers can easily integrate Acronis Backup Cloud with their existing business automation solutions
Benefits of Acronis Backup Extension for Plesk
- Eliminate complexity by easily protecting your entire Plesk servers and individual web sites with one simple solution
- Reduce your Plesk server’s loads with incremental backups and a streamlined, agent-based backup technology
- Benefit from NetShop ISP’s 24/7 Technical Support for Acronis installation & further maintenance and support.
Check out all our Cloud Backup plans or contact our Sales team (sales at netshop-isp.com.cy) to discuss your bespoke requirements.